August 5, 2012

style snap.

zara tank and bag, underground creepers, diesel watch, cos ring, urban outfitters sunglasses.

Finally got around to taking some photos of my older cousin and her very cool and distinct style a couple weeks ago...after stuffing ourselves on a high tea buffet where we decided to try everything there was to offer. I'm surprised there wasn't cake and fruit tarts bursting out of my stomach afterwards. But anyways, look forward to more style snaps (or photos or shots or whatever you'd like to call them) in the future since I prefer being behind the lens!

10 comments:

Carina said...

Brilliant creepers!

Nicole said...

LOVE the shoes! So unique!

Ziqqua.blogspot.ca

k come karolina said...

wow!i totally love those pics!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Style Societe said...

gorgeous outfit!

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
OUTFIT OF THE DAY
OUTFIT OF THE DAY

chachamisu said...

supercool style you have!

Nataya (chachamisu)
Naty Ponders Style
Chachamisu Photography

eudoraa said...

awesome! :)

eudoraeudoraa.blogpsot.com

Stephanie Lin said...

Oh wow, I love your dress. It looks so cool paired with your creepers!

Xixia said...

Oh wow, your cousin has amazing taste! That shirt is so cool, gives off an eerie and almost haunting vibe. :)
I just stumbled upon your blog, and I really like it! Your clean, white layout appeals greatly to me. ^^ I hope we can stay in touch.

♥ x i x i a | thisisxixia.com

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

Mancina said...

amazing shirt!!